Carlski's Gig Blog: Also Featuring Arbitrary Strangeness!

I go to loads of gigs, reviews of which will appear here, with added bouts of other strangeness!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Trivium - 02/03/06



Trivium are a metal band who have been really hyped over the last year. Also they were playing the Refectory at Leeds Uni which whilst being Leeds is biggest venue, it usually has really bad sound, not sounding too promising then. However the gods must have smiled upon the very young band from Florida (I believe the oldest member is 19) as they played a blinding show. They were very proffesional for their young age and their sound engineer must have been good as the sound was the best i had ever heard in the refec! I was sso impressed I imediately ran off and bought both of their albums! I will be seeing them again later in the year as it has been announced that they will be supporting Iron Maiden on their tour come December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home