Carlski's Gig Blog: Also Featuring Arbitrary Strangeness!

I go to loads of gigs, reviews of which will appear here, with added bouts of other strangeness!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Other Things That Week! (The Last Week In November!)

The last week in November was a very busy week! Then after all that excitement, I got a cold and felt shit all last week, i'm still a bit sniffley now :-(

Anyway the other things were:

-------------------------

Little Britain on the 30th November at the Grand Theatre in Leeds, - got dragged on stage by David Walliams! I have proof, my friend Neil (who's a Policeman!) saw me!! Good show, pretty much the same as the live DVD tho!


-------------------------

Rock Of Ages/Fenton visit on the 1st of December, met up with Emma and Dan, plus Mr. Me? A Bee? + Friend and Peter H. in the Fenton. Then Myself + Emma and Dan went to ROA in the Union and met DJ Dave and jived to a bit of Rock for a while! I then got a Taxi home with an exceedingly nice Taxi driver who only charged me a Tenner! (It's usually loads more!)

Unfortunately, Mr. Steven couldn't make it, so the ashtray contents eating event had to be postponed!


I've got no pictures from this ROA, so am re-using an old one! Yes I know it's got Rob (AKA Seaweed!) on it, but thats to add an Aussie theme, as a tip of the hat to Emma's Aussie Blog! This reasoning is of course utter bollocks, but what the hell!

1 Comments:

At 10:42 am, Blogger Emma said...

That's cheating! Anyway, your hair is much longer now Carlski. Positively muppet length!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home