Carlski's Gig Blog: Also Featuring Arbitrary Strangeness!

I go to loads of gigs, reviews of which will appear here, with added bouts of other strangeness!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Death Cab for Cutie (2) -27/06/06


Second time this year for DCfC, but exactly the same set! (luckily it's quite a good set!) Now I know in the past I have said that gigs at the Refec at Leeds Uni always sound crap, but for the second time this year I have been proved wrong! They sounded better than they did at the Academy in Manchester last March.

Dave was also reasonably impressed, he didn't think they had many songs that you could DJ very easily. However he was interested in compilation CD! Not entirely sure I like the fact that Ticketmaster appear to have taken over ticketing for the Uni tho!

Here, as is rapidly become the norm, are some pix (note that the photography may be inproving slightly!)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home