Carlski's Gig Blog: Also Featuring Arbitrary Strangeness!

I go to loads of gigs, reviews of which will appear here, with added bouts of other strangeness!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Pesky photos on blogger!

This is a post for my friend Emma, who was having piccy trouble on her blog. This piccy is on my work network drive and linked via "add an image from the web", so Emma, have a go and it might just work! BTW: if any one is wondering "strange photo", well its from our fancy dress day that we did for "Children in Need" last November.



Yes I know this is nothing to do with gigs but randomness is generally a good thing!

3 Comments:

At 4:23 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Thanks Carlski, but I keep trying that as well but it still doesn't work. Even when I create a new post it doesn't work. Pesky Blogger!

 
At 4:30 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Ahah! Found something at status.blogger.com

"Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - We continue to upgrade hardware and make changes in response to last week's problems. Additionally, we are still investigating the photo uploading problem seen by some users. While this problem has been reported by a number of people, it is not consistently reproduceable - we're working with the folks who are running into this to gather as much information as possible about how it occurs."

Seems like I'm one of these poor unfortunates!

 
At 7:27 pm, Blogger Carlski said...

Oh dear! I'm quite surprised that my blog is ok, as i'm not known as the world's luckiest guy. Hopefully they will fix it soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home