Carlski's Gig Blog: Also Featuring Arbitrary Strangeness!

I go to loads of gigs, reviews of which will appear here, with added bouts of other strangeness!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Mastodon - 12/03/07


On the day of the Mastodon gig, I was feeling at my worst, I very nearly did not go to this one. But had been looking forward to it for quite a long while!


The Corporation in Sheffield is not a fantastic venue either, quite small and odd shaped, so when you push your way to the front, you find there is a lot of space to the left hand side of the stage.


Mastodon played, what was on hindsight a blinding set, it just didn't seem that way, as I was unwell. They played nearly all of the Blood Mountain album, along witha few choice tracks from their other two albums.


My next gig after this was... wait for it Dolly Parton!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home