Carlski's Gig Blog: Also Featuring Arbitrary Strangeness!

I go to loads of gigs, reviews of which will appear here, with added bouts of other strangeness!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Rush + Dissapointment = Upset Carlski


This the new Rush release: "Replay X3". It is 3 DVD's of the 1981, 1984 and 1988 tours, with an audio CD of the 1984 tour. It also has replicas of the tour books from each tour as well! See below!


Now then, you would think Carlski would be in "Rush Heaven" yet there is a slight problem: The picture quality is frickin' cack! None of this digital remastering lark here, just a DVD transfer straight from the old VHS tapes! It's the first time I've ever being dissapointed with Rush in 26 cd's 3 other DVD's and four live shows!!

I haven't got my P.U.L.S.E dvd through yet, but Andy assures me its good, so hopefully that will give me some better viewing! Pants! :-(

1 Comments:

At 2:41 pm, Blogger Carlski said...

I also got The Who's new single "Wire and Glass" on ze 12" Vinyl thru the post this morning! Luckily it kicks severe ass!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home